Sunday, February 8, 2009

Victorious at AFC No-Gi Challenge VII

Good event held for local schools. I was slated to do a Superfight against Jarrod's best student Brandon. Brandon proved to be an apt opponent. I took an inadvertant head but to my left brow (looks pretty now) right off the bat. Brandon did well and defended every submission attempt I threw at him. The bout went the entire 10 min with me winning by points (I hate point victories) 9-2. My other team mates that competed all did well and placed in their respective divisions. It was good to have TJ there to coach me as well as have some of my family there also. Now its time for the Animal event. BTW that last pic,,,Im not giving my camera guy the bird,,Im holding my mouth piece in that hand and trying to hold up the certificate Giggle Giggle.









No comments:

Post a Comment