Monday, February 2, 2009

Confirmed on my competition this coming weekend

Well, got confirmation from Jarred the other day that he does have a Blue Belt near getting his purple (just as I am waiting for the day John thinks Im ready for my Purple) at 195 for me to compete with this weekend in a superfight at his tourney on sat Feb 7th. I told him Id do it as long as he lets me compete in the regular brackets and he was cool with it. This will be a good springboard for the Animal Fightwear Championships on the 21st. Training has been going good thanks to JC Santana from IHP in FL and my Uber Coach John Moore. He wont make this next event but my good partner and accomplished MMA fighter TJ Waldburger will and will be coaching me. Im going to be giving up about 10lbs but my training partners think I weigh alot more as Ive learned from TJ how to put all my weight onto a very small portion of my opponent.





I want to give a special shout out to fellow TX BJJ practiotioners Stephen Hall and Kelly Rundle for their awesome performances at the 2009 Europian Jiu Jitsu Championships in Portugal yesterday. Great job guys,,you are an inspiration to me and other practitioners.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks bro1 that means a lot! Good luck this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete